HIGH-PRO® ICE CLEAT
Choose HIGH-PRO® WORKING TRACTION® Ice Cleats when in need of a lightweight, industrially strength aggressive winter walking device. Reduce slips and falls with HIGH-PRO® Ice Cleat.
HIGH-PRO® Ice Cleats are a compact, light industrial strength ice and snow walking device that fits easily and conveniently over all types of shoes and boots. Light in weight, HIGH-PRO® Ice Cleats are virtually inconspicuous on the user’s foot. The traction comes from 26 aggressively exposed tungsten carbide studs. The tungsten carbide studs are molded in for maximum durability and allow employees to walk confidently in harsh winter conditions.
The HIGH-PRO® Ice Cleat features a patent pending dual elasticity design that helps to facilitate an easy on/off process. Reduced elasticity in the sole ensures greater abrasion resistance and overall increased durability. This makes the HIGH-PRO® Ice Cleat one of the best fitting ice cleats available.
HIGH-PRO® Ice Cleat features dual rear pull-tabs for easy on and off and an aggressively treaded sole to provide additional traction in thicker snow. HIGH-PRO® ice cleats are sized from S to XXL and are sure to fit every one of your employees.
We stand by our
- 26 Molded in Tungsten Carbide Studs for Max Durability
- Patent Pending Dual Elasticity
- Max Elasticity in the Upper for Easy On/Off
- Reduced Elasticity in Sole for Max Abrasion Resistance
- Lightweight and Compact
- Aggressive Tread for Deep Snow Traction
- Dual Rear Pull-Tab for Easy On/Off
- WORKING TRACTION®
- Part of the COLOR CODED TRACTION™ System
- Available in size S – XXL